Saturday, February 25, 2006

Closing in on the finish line!

I am sewing up the baby sweater, but I won't be able to post a photo. In two hours I am leaving for Colorado, where my mother has just had two heart catheterization procedures, with three stents. Although she was discharged from the hospital on Sat. morning without a recommendation for physical therapy, she is very weak. She has been weak and tired for more than a year, spending most of her time in bed or on she sofa. I will be in Colorado for a week, taking time out of my student teaching and course work. I plan to do lots of knitting while helping her, but I won't be able to post photos.

I hope that I can help my mom not only rest, but begin some type of exercises to regain strength.

Happy knitting to all.

3 comments:

all you knit is love said...

Congratulations on finishing the sweater! I can't wait to see s pic of the finished object!

And, especially, lots of good wishes and thought to your mom and to you. I hope she is doing well. I'm sure your being there will help her heal all the faster.

Spiderlady said...

I sure hope your mom is doing well. Your sweater is beautiful. If you can email me a finished photo please try. Good luck to you and mom!!!

betta said...

Good wishes to yourmother and you... we'll wait patiently to see your sweater! :)