Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Proof positive

Here is proof positive that I completed my Knitting Olympics entry before the closing ceremonies. Can you see the end of the x-c ski races on the television in the background??


And, here is a closeup of the cute star button closure on the shoulder.

I couldn't post a photo before because I was in Colorado, visiting my sisters and my mother, who was recovering from two emergency heart catheterization procedures.
Mom remained very weak while I was there and she continued to have strong pain in her back. However, she improved during the week so that she could walk around the house. Since I left, she started some physical therapy and we hope that will make the back pain go away.

I also finished the Flower Basket Shawl while in Colorado, but haven't had time to block it yet.

2 comments:

betta said...

congratulations on your success and your gold medal, Gail! the sweater is beautiful. :)

...and i'm anxious to see the FBS...

Anonymous said...

Really beatiful, I love the color and the star buttons are funny.

About your Mom, Physical therapy is the best!