Friday, May 18, 2007

One down, two to go

Yes, the big project for instructional technology is done!!! It is a DVD on how to make a bibliography, for 4/5 graders. I showed it to kids at a school. Some liked it, some said it was helpful, one boy said it was "cheap" and others said they knew everything already (teacher says they didn't). At least it is about to be handed in.

Then, at 7:45 tomorrow morning, a spanish grammar test, for which I haven't studied.

And then write a short paper on making the DVD, etc.

Then, clean the house. Then, go to bed.

Sunday morning--graduation at 9:00 a.m. and dinner at 4:oo.

I'll do a little mindless knitting to get through all this--squares of left over sock yarn for the famous sock yarn blanket. My 30 year old now says she wants one too. I figure I need about 200 more squares!!!

1 comment:

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

Your plate is full, Gail. Good luck with all the tests, presentations, grad, etc., etc.
Librarians rock in my world. I am a Friend of the Library in my Valley. We just raised over $19,000 to help the two large and three small libraries here with all the extras!