Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gluttony

Hello. My name is Gail and I am a yarn-aholic. I joined Ravelry recently and began to catalog and record my yarn. I was in complete denial about the number of bins and number of skeins in my collection. I realized my addiction was out of control when I purchased sufficient Dale of Norway Tiur yarn to make 8 Dale sweaters. As if I didn't already have enough projects for which supplies had been purchased to last a lifetime. Today I neared the end of my cataloging of yarn. I am in the 300's for the number of entries. This does NOT count skeins.
I hereby resolve, with the help of my fiends, not to purchase any additional yarn in 2008 and to knit madly to make a dent in my stash.
Thank you for listening.
See you at the next meeting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, wow. Just, wow. Seriously. Wow.

(I'm on Rav too, coastalkate).

Filambulle said...

(I answer here to your post on my blog, as blogger do not allow me to answer directly.)

You are very lucky to be able to go to camp with EZ's daughter. That must be fun.
:)

Prunila said...

Hi Gail, nice to see your blog. I go sometimes to Barcelona knits :) You are completely mad!!!!!! incredible stash :-))))))))))) happy knitting!!!!!!